Pm Kisan Gov in Status Check:- PM KISAN scheme’s motive is to boost up the income of farmers (small and medium). Together with the Digital India initiative, The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi, or PM KISAN scheme, achieved success by providing its benefits to 12 crore farmers in the country. With this Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, farmers have received around INR 1 lakh 60 crores so far. During the period of the pandemic, a huge amount around INR 1 lakh crore was transferred to the accounts of small farmers.
During that period over 2 crores, Kisan Credit Cards were issued mostly to the small farmers. The advantage of agriculture infrastructure and connectivity infrastructure will be provided to those farmers. As mentioned earlier, the PM KISAN scheme is launched to support farmers in terms of finance for inputs required for agriculture, like items or tools needed for good crop health and their other domestic needs. The selection of the beneficiaries from this scheme is done by the State Government and UT administration. After identifying, they transfer the appropriate funds to the respective families’ accounts. The main advantage offered under this scheme is the financial support of INR 6,000 per year.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2021 State/Village Wise
www pm Kisan gov in beneficiary list:- This is the list of farmers, who will receive the benefit of financial help from this scheme. In order to get these benefits, one should apply for the scheme first and their name must be on the Beneficiary list. As mentioned earlier, small and marginal/medium farmers will receive benefits from the PM-KISAN scheme. So farmers having a land area of up to around 2 hectares are allowed to receive benefits from this scheme.
What is the process of preparing the PM Kisan Beneficiary list?
The state government looks into the data of farmers and checks if they are passing the eligibility criteria of this scheme. The state government is responsible to verify if the farmer is passing eligibility criteria, and further, they proceed to provide them benefits. Then self-declaration forms will be filled out by the beneficiaries. This contains an undertaking for the confirmation of eligibility. ( Details regarding the ownership of the land must be mentioned in land records). After complete verification, the beneficiary list is uploaded on pmkisan.gov.in at the village level. Later it will be published on the PM Kisan portal.
PM Kisan Gov in Beneficiary Status
You can easily check the PM KISAN scheme list for an individual village. By following the process that is mentioned below, you can confirm if you are included in your village’s beneficiary list for the benefits provided by this scheme pm Kisan gov in status check 2021 online:
- Visit the official PM KISAN portal.
- Search ‘Farmers Corner’ and hit the ‘Beneficiary List’ button.
- A new page ‘Beneficiaries under PM KISAN’ will be visible on your screen.
- Now enter your details for the Status like District, Sub-district, Block, Village, and tap the ‘Get Report’.
- pm Kisan status check 2021 list name will appear and you can check your name in the list.
There is an Eligibility Criteria for the farmers in order to get benefits from this scheme
All landholder farmer families (small or medium farmers) are eligible for receiving the benefits under this scheme. The family of landholder farmers’ is explained under the guidelines of this scheme as a family that consists of a husband, wife, and minor children, and they have their own cultivable land according to the land records available with State or UT. With the help of the existing Land ownership system Pm Kisan Gov in the status list 2021 was prepared.
Below mentioned are not eligible for the benefits under PM-Kisan Scheme.
(a) Institutional landholders
(b) Farmer families having one or more than one member falling under the category of:-
1. Constitutional posts holders either former or present.
2. Any previous or current minister, State Ministers, Member of Parliament:- Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha, or a previous or present member of State Legislative Assemblies, or State Legislative councils, previous or present Mayors of Municipal corporations, previous or present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
3. Retired or currently working officers and employees of government offices, departments, Central and State Government Ministries, and its field units Central, attached offices and State PSEs, autonomous institutions under Government and regular employees of the local bodies as well (Except for Multi-Tasking staff, Group D, Class lV, employees)
4. All super annulated, or retired persons receiving a pension of INR 10,000 or more, except for multi-tasking staff, Group D, Class IV, employees.
5. People who paid Income tax in the previous year.
6. Those who are practicing professional occupations like Doctors, Chartered Accountants, Engineers, and so on.
How To Receive Benefits From PM Kisan Yojana?
In order to get benefits from this scheme, one should apply for it, and those who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria will receive benefits from this scheme. Farmers can apply for this with the revenue officials, Patwaris, or other officers by providing all the necessary details to them.
Also, if you are eligible you go to your nearest Common Service Centers (CSCs) for registering yourself under this scheme.
An option of self-registration is available on the PM KISAN portal.
If you want to do it by yourself then note that below mentioned details are required for registration:-
Name, Gender, Age, Mobile number, Caste Category, Aadhaar Number (if aadhar is not alloted yet then any other document for verification like Driving Licence, Voters’ ID, or other identification issued by Government) and your bank account details.
First of all, visit the official PM Kisan Portal i.e. pm kisan.gov.in.
- On the homepage, a Farmers Corner Section will be visible.
- Tap on “PM Kisan New farmer registration”.
- After that, a registration page will open on the screen.
- You need to fill in the following details: – Aadhar Number, Captcha Code, and choose your State.
- Enter all the details that are asked in the registration form of PM Kisan.
- When you are done with entering the required details, click on the Search Button.
- A registration form will appear on your screen.
- Check the details.
- Then hit on the submit button.
- Later, you will be asked for your bank details in which you will receive your installment.
- After submitting the bank details you are done from your side and officials will check your application.
- You can visit the site to check pm Kisan gov in registration status.
PM KISAN Aadhaar Link
An aadhaar card is necessary for this scheme. If any farmer doesn’t have an aadhar card they will not receive the beneficiary amount as the amount of installment is transferred only on the data available on the Aadhaar. Farmers can link their bank account with Aadhar and enter details on the portal of PM KISAN by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official site and PM KISAN portal.
- After scrolling down a bit, you will see “farmers corner”.
- Tap on the option ‘Edit Aadhaar Failure Records’.
- You will see a page, where you can easily edit your aadhar details
- Edit your ‘Aadhar Number’.
- Fill in your Aadhaar Number, and hit the ‘Search’ button after entering the captcha.
- A dashboard will open where you can edit your Aadhar Number or update whatever you need to do and hit the ‘Submit’ button.
As the funds of this scheme are transferred directly to the bank account of eligible farmers. So one can follow the below mentioned steps for pm Kisan status check 2022:-
How To Check PM Kisan Status
pm Kisan gov in status check 2022:- Farmers can check the status of their funds on pm kisan online portal through the website- www pm Kisan gov in update name. In order to check the installments details check the following steps mentioned below:-
Step 1: Enter the official site for pmksy status check on www.pmkisan.gov.in
Step 2: On the homepage of the official website you will see a farmer’s corner.
Step 3: Click on pm Kisan gov in the beneficiary list
Step 4: Select the following: – your state, district/sub district, block, and village enter your details properly.
Step 5: Tap on the option “get report”
(After that, all the information related to the transaction of the PM KISAN beneficiary amount will be visible like information of the last installment:- the date on which the last installment was transferred to the eligible farmers account and the details of the bank account on which the amount is credited)
Step 6: Check the beneficiary list that is visible on the screen
Step 7: Verify your name and tap confirm
Step 8: Get back to the homepage of pmksy.
Step 9: Now again tap on the beneficiary status button
Step 10: Fill in the details of your Aadhaar card or mobile number, or users can also use your account number instead
Step 11: Tap on the button “get date”
Step 12: That’s it you’re done, now pm Kisan gov in new list 2022 details will appear on the screen.
An app for this scheme is also available. So, farmers can download the app in order to check the status for the beneficiary amount and other information is also there. You can check, and edit your information after a simple registration process or else simply go to the website pm Kisan status beneficiary status check.